Lemonade Insurance Agency
Need to get covered? Get homeowners insurance or renters insurance in 90 seconds. Homeowners need “homeowners insurance” to cover the structure of your house or the fixtures in your condo, as well as liability coverage. Renters need “renters insurance” to protect your stuff including your laptop, jewelry, bike, art and other personal valuables. If you have a roommate, be sure they have their own coverage.


SAX Insurance Agency
SAX is one of the largest retail agencies specializing in Homeowner Associations in California. SAX is an independent insurance agency appointed by several companies, which means we are not captive agents for a single carrier. This enables us to offer our clients the best coverage at the best premium. All insurance carriers proposed by SAX have an A.M. Best rating of “A” or better and California admitted. Specifically written for Homeowner Associations, the Directors & Officers Liability coverage we provide includes choice of counsel, management company, board members, the association entity, committee members, volunteers, and employees

Socher Insurance Agency
For over a quarter century, Socher Insurance Agency has been California’s leading insurance provider for homeowners associations and common interest developments. We thoroughly review your insurance needs, and whatever coverage that analysis indicates, Socher Insurance Agency provides you with the best carriers at the most competitive rate. We have access to over a dozen “A” rated, California admitted insurance carriers and three Risk Purchasing Groups. We comprehensively understand and proudly serve this industry better than anyone! For more information, please call us toll-free at 1-877-317-9300.

The Greg Norris Insurance Agency, Inc.
Greg Norris Insurance is a full service insurance agency offering auto, home, life and business insurance for the past 16 years. We specialize in insuring homeowners associations, and currently insure over 400 homeowners associations, both condominiums and planned unit developments.

Our office is set up with a dedicated service staff to properly service these accounts whether it be claims reporting, coverage questions or providing insurance documentation to lenders. We also offer supplemental condominium policies to unit owners to ensure complete coverage in the event of a loss. Contact us at: , or call our offices at (415) 331-6500.