Skip to content

I am re-financing/selling my home, how can I obtain governing / disclosure documents (CCR’s, Bylaws, Demands, HOA Certifications, etc.)?

CitiScape has contracted the fee-based site to complete all transactions with regard to the sale or re-finance of a unit. Should you have any questions, please contact Disclosure Documents Manager Emily Hemphill at (415) 920-2025 or

If you have any questions regarding the download/completion process, please feel free to use the HomeWise “online chat” feature, or you may contact them by phone at 866-925-5004.